- As COVID-19 continues to impact communities, we want to ensure you that we are actively monitoring updates from the CDC and state health departments to help us manage this
- We will remain fully operational in all areas of our organization to preserve yours’ and the public’s quality of life – in terms of health, property, safety and time management,
especially during these difficult times.
- Because it is important to control pest populations for the protection of public health, we
will continue to service your home and business (without interruption) providing the
highest level of service and support.
- If a service is requested to a business closed due to coronavirus, we will coordinate to
ensure the service is performed as soon as possible and if necessary scheduled for another date.
- We will continue to have Customer Care personnel available to ensure you receive quick
and reliable assistance regarding your account and service
- While remaining fully operational, we will be making adjustments to our servicing and
employee protocols, to ensure the safety, health, and welfare of our customers, employees, and communities.
Below are some steps we are taking:
- We will be closely monitoring the guidance from the CDC and local state health
departments and following their recommendations.
- We will be adjusting customer and employee interaction protocols to minimize the amount of contact, including “social distancing,” as recommended by the CDC and WHO
- We will be limiting preventative interior service treatments to the extent possible by rescheduling to a later date. All necessary interior services will still be provided with any needed adjustments.
- We will be providing service specialists with additional sanitation and protective
equipment to ensure regular deep cleaning (using CDC recommended disinfectant) of high-touch areas of our facilities, vehicles, servicing equipment, and
- We will be taking measures to ensure our corporate office facilities are clean,
sanitary, and safe for all employees and visitors
- Since the duration and severity of the situation is unknown, we will evaluate on an ongoing basis and provide regular updates as we receive additional information. We will post these updates on our website and send email notifications as appropriate. The status of our systems is always available in real-time at https://edgeservicing.com/coronavirusupdates.